~1st Quarter Reflection~
- I thought for my first quarter as a freshman at Moanalua High School, I thought that it was a nervous year, because it was my first year in high school. I also thought that I started out with a rough first quarter, but I know that I have to work even harder for my second quarter. I notice that for first quarter I was slacking off and not being on task with my classes, but then it was hard to catch up with all the work and things that I needed to do to get a better grade. I noticed that the kids in high school are more mature with their work and their attitude towards school is taken to the next level and not the same as they were in middle school.
- My favorite part about English last quarter was the projects that had to do about our culture. I thought that was the best part because I am a person that LOVES to make stories or talk about what my family does for traditional things. For next quarter I want to be able to get an “A” in English and if I can, in the rest of my classes, so that means that I have to stay on task with all my classes and stay focused. I felt like I was slacking with all my work last quarter so that meant I had to start changing fast to get those grades up before the end of the quarter. It was really hard to fall behind and have to catch up later on.
- I think if you could provide us with more examples with our projects I think more people would get more 4s and be more successful with their projects, because they have a better understandable of what they have to do and how they have to do the project.
- My overall experience of this past quarter with MeneMac was hard, because I wasn’t keeping up with all my work, but I know for sure if I just did what I was suppose to do and kept up with everything, then I would have gotten better grades and it would have been no problem for me.
- I am hoping to get a 3.0 or higher for my overall second quarter GPA. Also to learn my mistakes from last quarter and stay on task and ahead, NOT BEHIND! My goal for next quarter is to get the GPA I want, to not fall behind with anything, to follow up with my teachers on what grade I am getting and how I can maintain that grade or what I can do to get a better grade, and very important to make my parents, family, & my brother JoJo very proud of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment