Monday, September 6, 2010

Querencia: My Special Place

Think a about a place in your life, past or present, that is very special to you, a place where you could go when you need to be along, when you are feeling down, when you need to think or reflect.


My special place that I could go to when I have to go there or when I need to go there is my Grandma's house in Pearl City right below Chuck E. Cheese. 


The reason why I picked my Grandma's house is because whenever I'm with her and I had a bad day, then my day turns all the way around and becomes the BEST  day ever. Another reason is because I don't see my Grandma as much, so when I see her, then I am SO HAPPY and EXCITED!!


Grandma's House
My Grandma & Me at her house
 

No comments:

Post a Comment